How is it September already?
Here’s what I’m coveting for Fall 2010:
- Two-Tone Sleeves :: Because committing to one can be hard sometimes…
- Easy Blouses :: Because I like my blouses like I like my women…beautiful, interesting and drama-free.
- Cognac :: Because “whiskey” just doesn’t wear as well.
- Flood Pants :: Because I got hot ankles.
- Lace up Boots:: Because apparently I like shoes that take forever to put on.
- Waterfall Jackets :: Because TLC said not to chase them.
- Weird Quirky Jewelry :: Because they make me smile.
- Military :: Because I like epaulettes and extra pockets.
- Fancy Man Shoes :: Because I’m a dapper Dan.
- (Faux) Leather :: Because it’s hot…and a good faux makes me happy.
:: Cognac Belstaff boots, Burberry cropped pants, Bottega Veneta beetle ring, Elizabeth & James military blouse, Isabel Marant leather pants via net-a-porter.com