Every velour or terry cloth tracksuit needs to go…like, FOR-EV-VER. I feel very passionately about this. If you insist on wearing sweats that you have no intentions of actually working out in, throw on one of these easy sweat pieces & pair it with a fitted tee, shrunken blazer, and cute flats (or heels). It’s the same number of items to put on and people won’t make J.Lo/Paris Hilton comments behind your back.
*On the cheap: Victoria’s Secret has a lot of inexpensive alternatives to these designer pieces. The boys’ activewear dept. a good place for cropped sweatpants too.
Clockwise from top left:
- Hooded Pull-over by Adidas by Stella McCartney.
- Sweatshorts by T by Alexander Wang.
- Cropped jersey track pants by T by Alexander Wang.
- Draped cotton cashmere jacket by Helmut Lang.
- Black cropped track pants by Marcus Lupfer.
Images via www.net-a-porter.com
Rag & Bone image via www.style.com