September’s finally here! And although the 80 degree weather may say otherwise, we are officially into the Fall season. When the temperatures finally settle down, when the air becomes a little crisper, when the trees become vibrant shades of orange and red, and thoughts of Halloween dance in my head…these are the pieces I’ll be coveting to satisfy my Fall wardrobe.
1. Military details. 3.1 Philip Lim military cardigan.
2. Silver accents. Nancy Caten silver chain bracelet.
3. Denim shirt. Current/Elliot perfect denim shirt.
4. (Not just a) Plain white tee. Alexander Wang cage tee.
5. Mineral-rinse skinnys. Members Only cloudy jeans.
6. Sheer Blouse. Alexander McQueen sheer blouse.
7. Quilted leather. Balmain quilted leather jacket.
8. Black flat boots. Thomas Wylde buckled up leather boots.
9. Waterfall jacket. TopShop waterfall jacket.